STEINER WILDLIFE XP 10×44
These ultimate top of the range binoculars deliver extraordinary colour fidelity, highest detail resolution right to the edge and optimised, clear contrast images for those who simply want the best optics available backed by a 30 year Steiner Australian Warranty.
2 in stock
The Wildlife XP is Steiner’s best optic for observing nature and wildlife. Ultra-high-definition optics ground from fluoride glass produce extraordinary detail and light transmission throughout the entire visible spectrum. The optical system produces an exceptionally wide field of view and true colour fidelity for breathtaking views of wildlife in its natural habitat. This series was made to handle the toughest conditions and perform superbly in every situation. It is ‘pocket-sized’ which means it is perfect to take on hunts and hikes in the challenging environments that Australia vast landscape can throw at you. Do not be fooled by its size though! Although compact and light in weight, these binoculars will wow you with their impressive optical performance.
- Ultra-HD-Optics Steiner: Ultra-HD-Optics with highest manufacturing precision and high-end fluoride glass for extraordinary colour fidelity, highest detail resolution right to the edge and optimised, clear contrast.
- Delivers razor-sharp images: top-class light transmission and 3D brilliance with sculptural images and excellent depth of field. Great field of view for a perfect overview in any situation.
- Steiner Fast-Close-Focus: The central focusing wheel requires minimal, step-less rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity. Razor-sharp details are consistently delivered at a close-focus range from close-up to infinity.
- Waterproof & fogproof: Water pressure proof up to 2m and the nitrogen pressure filling via a two-way-valve-system prevents fogging and condensation inside the binocular at a temperature range between -20°C to +70°C.
- Maximum comfort: Ergonomic ComfortGrip thumb rests made of Technogel. Long-term observations, even with one handed use, are made easy with the Wildlife XP. Ergonomic, rotating eyecups made of skin-friendly, non-ageing silicon protect against indirect light and wind draughts.
- Extreme ruggedness: Extreme Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing. Comfortable NBR-Long-life rubber armouring withstands the effects of oil, acid or climatic influences. Even in extremely wet conditions, heat or cold the surface stays grasp and slip proof. ClicLoc-strap attachment system Attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.