Meade Wilderness 20-60x 100mm waterproof spotting scope
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
The Meade 20-60 x 100 Wilderness spotting Scope is Waterproof, fog proof, fully multi-coated optics, BAK4 prism. Includes nylon carry bag, camera adapter attachment, and lens cleaning cloth. Ready to attach to your ¼-20 tripod.
- Meade high-quality, 20-60 power, zoom porro prism spotting scopes deliver years of use.
- Extra Large 100mm objective gathers plenty of light for bright detailed images in low light or at longer distances.
- All Wilderness spotters feature high index BaK-4 prisms and high-quality, precision ground lenses that are coated with multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings to provide optical performance that is equal to, or better than any spotting scope in its class.
- Each Wilderness spotting scope features a sliding sunshade to further reduce glare.
- A rugged rubber armor covering protects your Wilderness spotting scope from abrasions and damage from regular use.
- All Wilderness Series spotting scopes are waterproof, fog-proof, and nitrogen purged to ensure many years of performance regardless of the environment.
- All Wilderness spotting scopes come standard with the soft case and camera adapter (requires T-Mount, not included).
- Tripod not included
Out of stock
Spotting scopes are the indispensable tool of the long-distance bird watcher looking for wading birds, canopy dwelling species high in the forest and shy species that are difficult to approach. The Meade Wilderness 20-60 x 100 spotting scope can be mounted on any standard camera tripod and will benefit with the use of a quality sturdy tripod with a swivelling head for easy selection of your next observing target.
The growing number of whales gracing the coastal waters of Qld & NSW during their annual migration from Antarctic waters is a sight to behold. The Meade 20-60 x 100 spotting scope is ideal for zooming in and out on their spectacular displays far out to sea from key coastal vantage points even in low light. Being waterproof and nitrogen filled the Meade Wilderness 20-60 x 100 spotting scope will stand up to the rugged and corrosive coastal environment, giving many years of trouble-free use.
Horticulture & Agriculture
The Meade 20-60 x 100 spotting scope has been very popular with beekeepers, cattle farmers and fruit growers alike. Being able to see what is going on in the trees at dusk and dawn in the lower light that brings, paddocks & out in the orchard is vital to success on the land and the rugged build of this scope is just what the man (or woman) on the land needs.
The Meade 20-60 x 100 spotting scope has proved very popular with shooters on the long rifle range where seeing your target hits needs the power and optical clarity of a scope such as the Meade Wilderness 20-60 x 100 spotting scope. We are told consistently that our scopes are 1/2 the price of those in the gun shops, so shooters, you are in the right place!
When you are looking to get close up visuals & photos of high and otherwise inaccessible structures, this is the perfect solution. Portable & adaptable to your DSLR camera with the supplied adaptor, just add the right T’ring adaptor to suit your camera and you are in business!