6153AU Wireless Vantage Pro2™ Wireless Weather Station
- Large, backlit 3.5″ x 6″ (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additonal analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain collector
- Temperature and humidity sensors enclosed in our solar-powered, 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield (combines active and passive aspiration to minimize the effects of radiation)
- Anemometer with 40′ (12 m) anemometer cable
- Solar panel
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- Power adapter for console
- Mounting hardware
Don’t forget to add a #07717 Mounting Pole or #07716 Mounting Tripod with your station purchase.
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1000′ (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200′ to 400′ (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
Out of stock
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options.
Available in both wireless and cabled versions. First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1000′ (300 m).